We may disclose your personal information to third parties in certain circumstances, in particular.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information to comply with any legal obligation, or to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of trading and other agreements;
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of Tradeframe NW LTD, our staff, our customers, or others;
- In response to a request from a governmental authority ( including a regulator );
- If we sell or buy any business assets, in which case we will disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If necessary for debt recovery purposes, we may also obtain additional information about you beyond that provided in your order from credit reference and tracing agents.
Our legal basis for these uses of your personal information may include that (a) it is necessary for our legitimate interests in operating our business and/or providing you with goods and services; and/or (b) it is necessary for the performance of contracts to which you are a party with us.
Your rights in relation to your personal information
You have various rights under data protection law regarding the processing of your personal information, including rights to;
- request access to your personal information we hold about you and details of our processing of your personal information;
- request us to correct inaccurate personal information;
- request us to delete personal information in certain circumstances;
- receive your personal information in a format suitable for transmission to a third party;
- object to and/or restrict the processing of your personal information ( including profiling ) on certain grounds;
- object to the processing of your personal information for direct marketing;
- object to any decision about you based solely on automated processing ( including any profiling ) that produces legal effects or otherwise significantly affects you;
- lodge a complaint with the UK Information Commissioner`s Office.
You can make a request to us in relation to these rights at any time by contacting us either verbally or in writing. Tradeframe NW LTD then have one month to respond to your request.
How long do we retain your personal information?
We will not keep your personal information longer than is necessary, taking into account information needed for product guarantee or recall purposes, applicable legal requirements and limitation periods.
How to contact us
If you have any queries about how we use your personal information, you can contact us at any time via email at [email protected], or by post to Tradeframe NW LTD, 10 Sankey Bridges Industrial Estate, Liverpool Road, Warrington, WA5 1QQ.